Dr. Kübra Kalkan is Assistant professor in the Computer Science Department of Ozyegin University since 2018. She received her BSc and MSc degrees in Computer Science and Engineering department from Sabanci University in 2009 and 2011, respectively. She received her PhD degree from Bogazici University in 2016. After PhD, she worked as a post doctoral researcher in University of Oxford. She also worked as a visiting researcher at various institutions such as École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Microsoft Redmond WA and Northeastern University during her MSc and PhD. Her PhD thesis is rewarded IEEE Turkey PhD Thesis Award and Bogazici University BAP PhD Thesis Award.
- Network Security.
- Computer Networks.
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) Networks.
- Software-defined Networking (SDN).
- Open Positions: We are looking for 2 PhD students who will work on our 2244 TUBITAK project. You can find the details here.
- (November, 2020) Our paper entitled
DPSec: A blockchain-based data plane authentication protocol for SDNsis accepted and presented at BCCA 2020.
- (June, 2020) Our TUBITAK 2244 Project called
Fault Tolerant Test Modelling for Blockchain based Security Solutions in Financial Systemsis accepted.
- (May, 2020) Our paper called
SUTSEC: SDN Utilized Trust based Secure Clustering in IoTis published on Computer Networks journal.