I am an assistant professor in Computer Science at Ozyegin University and a guest researcher in the Interactive Intelligence Group at Delft University of Technology.
My main research focuses on the modelling, development and analysis of agent technology that integrates different aspects of intelligence such as reasoning, decision making and learning. I am applying artificial intelligent techniques such as machine learning and semantic reasoning in designing and developing agent-based decision support systems, e.g. negotiation support systems and automated negotiation tools where intelligent software negotiates on behalf of their users. I am particularly interested in supporting human decision makers in complex and dynamic environments, which also requires the design of effective human computer interaction (e.g. preference elicitation).
- (2015 – present) Assistant Professor, Computer Science, Ozyegin University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- (2011 – present) Postdoc Researcher, Interactive Intelligence Group, Department of Intelligent Systems, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science, Delft, the Netherlands.
- (2007 – 2011) Teaching/Research Assistant, Department of Computer Engineering, Boğaziçi University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Visiting Professor, Frontier Research Institute for Information Science,Nagoya Institute of Technology, June-July 2017.
- Guest Lecturer and Researcher, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, February 2015.
- Visiting Scholar, The Center for Collective Intelligence (CCI) , Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, United States of America, July-August 2013.
How to reach me:
- Office Number: EF. 302
- Office Phone Number: +90 216 564 94 75
- Email: reyhan.aydogan_AT_ozyegin.edu.tr
- Address: Ozyegin University, Computer Science, Nisantepe Mah. Orman Sok. No:34-36, Alemdag, Cekmekoy,Istanbul 34794 TURKEY